söndag 21 november 2010


You tried to take
over my life.
Now bitch step back
I'm starting to fight.

You said you'd help me,
You said we'd win.
You could make me beautiful,
even within.

But now I know that you we're wrong
and I am trying to be strong.
To sit and write this note to you
because I am ready to fight you too.

Now I know you're such a witch
You tricked me you fucking bitch!!
I'll never let you do it again,
keep me away from all my friends?

I don't need you
without you I'm better.
You kept me freezing
inside a baggy sweater.

You have done a lot for me,
but now I just want you
to let me be.
Can you do that?
Just leave me alone?
Cause it's time for you to go home.

And if you can't
then I don't care.
You won't hurt me
don't you dare.


You won't hurt me.

Right?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar