fredag 26 november 2010


My mind is owned by disorder
To dream but not to think
I've opened my heart to the border
Between genius and insanity
I'd been that way for a while,
Walking that thin line
But after some time, I killed my smile
When only torture hid behind.
I'd starve myself for weeks,
And purge what I didn't need,
Hoping one day to be underweight
And as beautiful as I pleased.

Now I see the horror
Of what I have become.
I don't want to walk that border,
At least not with a gun.
I don't want to have to worry
About everything I eat.
I desire to be normal,
About my body's needs at least.
It will take a lot,
Most of which I have not.
I have cried because of this;
Afraid to untie the knot.

I don't know what will happen.
Will I gain or will I lose?
I can't stand the thought of becoming misshapen,
Or if this is the right path to choose.
However, I have realized,
That the body is not important.
Importance lies within the mind.
And now I think I believe it.
It will take a while,
To fix what's beneath my smile.
All I know is it's worth it,
Even if it's a long trial.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar